Thursday, March 17, 2011

Don’t you think everything has expiry date? not only product but memory, relationship, friendship etc etc etc. Everything has expiry date, its only the matter how long is the duration it can last. Some of the product, the expiry date is stated, make you aware that you have to get use of it before it expire, but some product, they don’t.

If the friendship of you and me getting farer and farer, we hardly contact anymore, then I know the expiry date of our friendship is close. Nothing can be done when the expiry date is near. It is like a pineapple can food, when the expiry date is close, its either you open and make desserts or let it be until it expired and throw. Perhaps, keep the can for memory. Or else, nothing can be done to prolong the duration. Why pineapple? Simply=P

But I am little weird. Okay fine I am weird. At times, even though I know the thing is already expired, I tend to keep it also. I know the duration of our relationship is expired, years ago but still I keep this relationship with me. You might ask, what is the point of keeping it? Actually, I have no idea at all, for the sake of keeping it perhaps? Just like this blog! Its my room of memory, which you were in. Appreciate a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Thankfulness tο my fathеr who informed me concerning
    this web site, this weblog iѕ rеally remarkable.



    Μy sіte; facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete