Thursday, September 20, 2007

Exam still got 2 more weeks to go but I already can't stand.Tuesday,I caught a cold and kept sneezing.Today,I headache since morning when my accounts paper 2 going to start.Which means when I am doing my account paper,I was like blur blur so I think my accounts paper...sucks.The worst thing is I feels like wanna vomit and my tears kept flowing out when I am resting(why ar???).I feel that my head is very 'heavy' and my neck is very uncomfortable.I canceled my piano lesson and ponteng BM tuition(LoLz).I am damn tired leh.Even though I am like half dead d,I still got to study for tomorrow exam which is moral that I need to memorise.I think my head will 'burst' later.swtz...Oh ya!!my brother watched hairspray today.He said it was so damn nice wer.Zac Efron is also acting in this movie lor.Can't wait to watch that movie!!!Zac Efron is so CUTE!!!Sumore my brother was showing off that he went to sticker photo(ss).I never try before leh...hope I can go one day also.Okay,got to go memorise my moral valuezzzzzzz d.....................