Monday, May 11, 2009

Not I don't want to update my blog
just that I still don't have my own com now(sharing with my bro and he is doing assignment every night)
and the day afta u guys left my house
a naughty angel(cousin) came in my room

I don't scare of you but bear in mind don't bully my jie jie!!
***********************************************
9th of May

Our purpose to KL was to do our assignment but end up like main purpose was go shopping
This is the first time i went Times Square
I know I'm lame
even though my family planned to go times square a few times,it end up going some where else
maybe that time Times Square and I were not meant to be
finally I stepped in Times Square(Yeah~~~)
After our breakfast at McD(I luv grape jam)
we went to shopping
Then Vanna's group doing their assignment at Krispy Kreme

We got this SIGNATURE doughnut for free...I luv it when it served hot!!!I like it when it cold!!!haha
Other doughnut they bought to taste...

Me(^.^)v,Joey and Bowie...ss ing while Vanna observing the outlet...
After that we went to The Loaf in Pavilion through roads and Sungei Wang
Its so scary when passing through all those road
Motorcycles and cars passed by my side makes me felt insecured(I hate crossing roads)
Shadhana,Me(concentrating in?!),Joey,Vanna and half of Bowie...

Joey's idea to take photo here...damn weird...like tourist...Joey,Me and Shadhana

"Heart to Mother"

"Croissant Rose"
Bought at THE LOAF for my mum...

Inside toilet snapping photo with the new hat I bought...haha...crazy

Actually Joey said she also want to buy but end up she is not><

Shadhana went back because have to cook for her brother's birthday
Then went back to Sungei Wang shopping
precisely is accompany them shopping because I didn't buy anything in Sungei Wang(did I!?)
We ate guai leng gou(a kind of jelly) and oh ya Bowie was busy searching her Y's style shoes
There are many of that style shoes but all man size only
poor Bowie still don't give up and we went back to Times Square


Vanna,Joey and Bowie bought few clothes and before we go back,lucky Bowie found her Y's style shoes
I didn't buy anything from there although is CHEAP because I scare later go bac my mum nag me
Ss in car...Joey's new sunglasses and my new hat

We went to eat Ba Kut Teh at Klang after Yi Chien fetched her back because she got dinner with family

This Ba Kut Teh is my favorite and I recommend them but Yi Chien said she knows another restaurant nicer than mine><
Soup and dry...luv it very much!!!Delicious and cheap~yeah

See her looks like people starving for few days...jkjk
Because of the MOON(in the middle of 3 circle),they came in my house and my room
End up taking photo in my room
Vanna,Yi Chien,Joey and ME(infront)...Joey my dolphin feels very pain leh...

My pose....^O^ Dolphin feels better now...hehe
One and two and three and four pose....EHHH!!!!My dog still in this photo!!!That time it still haven't been hiding inside Joey's handbag wor....

Jerr Joey~~why u look at different side!?Last photo of my dog on that day...

Everyone acting COOL but one white pants human failed to do it...lolz

Again the white pants human...no no no is alien posing different from other...

Grimacing..........Help!!!!Where is my hero!??!!come and save my from all those monster!!!!

Exhausted...Everyone fastervgo back home...I wanna charge my battery!!!

Before they got out my room
I saw my dog's head
they failed to bring along my dog out of my room

Joey got caught red handed so no face to look at the camera...lolz
I have A LOT OF FUN on that day!!!Luv you guys~
Remember to feed our BEAN CURD after you guys purse fill up!!!~.^


p/s:Now 2.10 AM...ahhh...damn tired...see la...because of you all I blogging at this hour...woowwoooo...good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment